People living in this digital era like to listen to their favorite songs online but still there are music lovers in large number who like to give ear to radio songs across the world, specially in United States. So here we have got top 10 radio songs of October 2013 which are leading on various radio charts.
These are the most popular songs on radio and are being telecast repeatedly on all radio stations of USA, that’s why these are called ‘radio songs’. We know you can’t wait anymore to know about these top ten radio songs of October month so we won’t keep you waiting for the list of top 10 radio songs in October 2013. Scroll a little more the desired list of songs.
List of Top 10 Radio Songs of October 2013
01. Roar : It’s a mid-tempo power pop song recorded by hot American singer Katy Perry. Roar was released by Perry as the lead single of her upcoming 2013 album, Prism. She composed it with Dr. Luke, Bonnie McKee, Max Martin, and Cirkut. Many music critics described ‘Roar’ as a ‘sure-to-be radio hit’ and it became Perry’s 8th non-consecutive number one single on US Billboard Hot 100. Lyrically the song inspires about standing up for oneself.
02. Blurred Lines : It’s a sexy songs by Canadian-American singer Robin Thicke featuring T.I and Pharrell. All these three penned down the lyrics of the song. Blurred Lines not only topped the Billboard R&B Songs chart but also ranked at number one on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. In fact Blurred Lines become most successful song by Robin Thicke on the Billboard Hot 100 till date. It’s a R&B songs with flavors of disco and pop. The songs was released on 26 march, 2013.
03. Holy Grail : American hip-hop artist Jay-Z is the singer of this amazing song where as Justin Timberlake is the featuring artist. Holy Grail is the first single of Jay-Z’s 8th studio album called ‘Magna Carta Holy Grail’. It ranked at 4th position on famous US Billboard Hot 100 and successfully it managed to peak at number seven on UK Singles Chart.
04. Royals : This song is an art pop and minimal song by Lorde a.k.a. Ella Yelich-O’Connor, a young new singer from New Zealand. It belongs to her extended play called The Love Club EP and also her full-length debut album, Pure Heroine. Royals is surely one of the best releases of 2013. Royals ranked at number one position on Billboard Hot 100 chart and brought stardom to this young talented girl.
05. Hold On, We’re Going Home : Drake is the singer of this R&B song with a touch of synthipop music. Majid Jordan is the featuring artist in it. This song peaked at number 1 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart and also ranked at number 4 on the US Billboard Hot 100.
List of top 10 Radio Songs of October 2013 continues…
06. Wake Me Up! : It’s an electrifying electronic dance song with added flavor of soul and folk music by Swedish DJ and music producer Avicii. It belongs to Avicii’s first full-length studio album ‘True’ and also features uncredited vocals from American soul singer Aloe Blacc. Wake Me Up is a critically and commercially successful song and has been described as a summer anthem by Variance Magazine.
07. Safe And Sound : You may wonder that this song by American indie rock duo Capital Cities was released in 2011 as a digital download in USA and then it was released in Germany in April 2013. Now finally it is getting widespread airplay on United States and UK radio that’s why it is ranking at number six on our list of top 10 radio songs of October 2013.
08. Summertime Sadness : It’s a 2012 release by American singer Lana Del Rey from her 2nd studio album called Born To Die. This single charted on the Top Ten charts in various countries such as Austria, Germany, Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and Greece. With the help of trap and house remixes of ‘Summertime Sadness’ Lana Del Rey break into the US Hot Dance Club Songs chart and the song became her 1st US number one single in August 2013.
09. Applause : This song was released on 12 August, 2013 as the lead single of Lady Gaga’s most-awaited upcoming 3rd studio album Artpop. It’s a mix of Eurodance and electropop which was incessantly compared to Katy Perry‘s “Roar” song, because of the proximity and nature of their releases. Applause peaked at number four on the Billboard Hot 100.
10. Clarity : It’s the title track of German/Russian electronic dance music producer Zedd’s first studio album ‘Clarity’, released as digital download on 1 February, 2013. English singer Louisa Rose Allen who is more famous as Foxes was the featuring artist in Clarity.
So these are the top ten songs which are ruling on our ‘top 10 radio songs of October 2013′ chart, be regular on our site for more news and latest updates of recently released and upcoming songs and music albums of music world.
Incoming search terms:
- top songs october 2013
- new song 2013 on radio
- top songs of october 2013
- top 10 songs october 2013
- top radio songs
- best songs of october 2013
- top song october 2013
- top 10 songs of october 2013
- top songs on the radio
- popular songs on the radio