Selena Gomez is a young talented entertainer who is not only known for her songs and acting skills but also for her drop dead gorgeous looks and hot body every man craves for. In this article you will get information about this wonderful singer called Selena Gomez and her top musical hits. But before we move on to that, we would like to tell you some more about Selena Gomez.
This American singer and actress was born as Selena Marie Gomez on July 22, 1992 at in Grand Prairie, Texas in USA. She was named after Tejano singer Selena who died three years after Gomez’s birth. Her parents are Ricardo Joel Gomez (father) and Amanda Dawn Teefey (mother), a former stage actress. She started her career with 2002 children’s television series called Barney and Friends in which she played Gianna. Later Selena Gomez did a cameo in 2003 movie, Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over, and made her film debut. In the year of 2007, she appeared in three episodes of Miley Cyrus‘s famous Disney series Hannah Montana.
It was 2008 when she formed a musical band called Selena Gomez & the Scene and started her musical career. In 2013, she released her debut solo studio album, Stars Dance, which was influenced by Britney Spears and Skrillex. For all Selena Gomez fans, here we present list of top ten songs by Selena Gomez. These songs are perfect to listen in every mood as it contains lyrics of every emotion. Whether it’s romance or pain, love or heart-break, Selena Gomez sang well each and every song given in the list. So check out Selena Gomez top 10 songs 2013 given below.
Top 10 Selena Gomez Songs List Best Ever Hits
01. A Year Without Rain : Selena Gomez not only sang this song perfectly but also she looks very beautiful in its video. A Year Without Rain is a beautiful song from her band Selena Gomez & the Scene’s second studio album with same title, released in 2010. This dance ballad received positive reviews by music critics and debut at number 14 on the Hot Digital Songs chart.
02. Who Says : It’s a song from Selena Gomez & the Scene’s 2011 album, When The Sun Goes Down. ‘Who Says’ is a teen pop song which was released as the lead single of band’s 3rd album. It has inspirational lyrics that tells about embracing yourself and not letting anyone bring you down. Who Says peaked at number one position and was third number one song by band on Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs chart.
03. Love You Like A Love Song : It was the second single of Selena Gomez & the Scene’s 2011 album, When The Sun Goes Down and was released by Hollywood Records in USA. Music video of this song created controversy for the use of paints on the horse but later proven to be non-toxic and the scenes with the horses were removed in the final edit.
04. Naturally : Second single of Selena Gomez & the Scens’s debut album, Kiss & Tell, released in 2010. This eurodance song is a untempo pop song with electropop and dance-pop styles. Naturally not only topped the Hot Dance Club Play chart but also reached the top ten in European countries such as United Kingdom, Slovakia, Hungary, and Ireland. Lyrics of Kiss & Tell speak of a relationship in which feelings are not forced and the protagonist sings of their happiness.
05. Hit The Lights : Another good song by Selena Gomez & the Scene from their album When The Sun Goes Down. This dance song speaks about living in the moment and taking risks. It couldn’t chart on the Billboard Hot 100 but it’s a ‘not to be missed song’ for all her fans.
06. Tell Me Something I Don’t Know : It was a promotional single released on 5 August, 2008 by Selena Gomez featured on her band’s debut album, Kiss & Tell.
07. Come & Get It : The song was the official single of Selena Gomez’s debut album Stars Dance as solo artist. It has themes and lyrical content of Bollywood and has musical diversity. Come & Get It was a commercial success and successfully made its place under the Top 10 of prestigious Billboard Hot 100.
08. Round and Round : It’s an electronica-based dance-pop song by Selena Gomez & the Scene’s which has rock and disco beats. Round And Round was released as lead single of band’s second album, A Year Without Rain.
09. Birthday : It’s a party song by Selena Gomez from her debut album ‘Stars Dance’ that speak of girl power, sexual appeal, and self-entitlement, while its lyrics speak of a hard party night.
10. Love Will Remember : It’s a mid tempo piano-led dance ballad by Selena Gomez for her first album Stars Dance as solo artist in which she speaks of her relationship with pop singer Justin Bieber. According to Selena it is the most “personal” song on the album.
We hope you liked this Selena Gomez Top 10 Songs list, keep visiting for more updates and latest news of music world.
Incoming search terms:
- selena gomez songs list
- selena gomez top songs
- selena gomez best songs
- selena gomez top 10 songs
- top selena gomez songs
- top 10 songs of selena gomez
- selena gomez top hits
- best songs of selena gomez
- best selena gomez songs
- selena gomez songs list 2013